Biologicals for nutrient availability
QuickRoots technology is a new microbial seed inoculant for corn, soybean and wheat that can improve nutrient availability
and uptake. The Bacillus amyloliquefaciens and Trichoderma virens based treatment helps increase availability
and uptake of nitrogen, phosphate and potassium. Its ability to release nutrients from the soil helps maximize the effectiveness
of your inputs and improve your yield potential.
By growing directly on your crop’s roots, QuickRoots works to improve nutrient availability and uptake. The microbial inoculant
performs in a variety of soil conditions and types (including soils low in phosphate availability). This can enable optimal
plant growth and increased yield potential.
Benefits of using QuickRoots
- Improved availability of nitrogen, phosphate and potassium.
- Enhanced nutrient availability, which supports root and shoot growth.
- Increased yield potential.
- Performance in a variety of soil conditions and types.
How the technology works
- The biologicals Bacillus amyloliquefaciens and Trichoderma virens have the ability to release phosphate
in the soil not readily available to the plant.
- Improved phosphate availability can lead to expanded root volume, which enhances nitrogen and potassium uptake.
- This ultimately can enable optimal plant growth and increased yield potential.